Located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley near the Staunton interchange of Interstates 81 and 64, this property will be used as an agribusiness. Guests visiting the area will be able to stay on the farm, dine here, experience the lifestyle, and participate in daily activities and scheduled events.
The Inn centers around the original two-story log structure built on our farm circa 1820 and two additional cabins circa 1795, which were moved and reconstructed.
Each historic structure is currently being appointed with modern amenities that will make your stay as comfortable as it is charming.
Along with other buildings and improvements that we are developing on the site, the cabins will become part of a reconstructed pioneer village that will offer:
- Pastoral views of the countryside
- More than 6,000 square feet of lodging and dining
- Guest suites decorated with period antiques, and featuring private baths, claw foot soaking tubs, vessel sinks and fireplaces
- Covered porches with rocking chairs
- Large lofted enclosed sun room with stone fireplace and hand-hewn rafters
- Stone entertaining patios
- Large dining room with fireplace and tavern bar
- Private meeting room for small groups
- Living room with hand-carved Stonewall Grey bluestone fireplace
- Terraced gardens for weddings, receptions and other special events